Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blue, Silver, and White: Christmas on the table

Welcome to Beyond The Garden Gate, where I blog about my garden, my table, including tea, and life in general.

Christmas is approaching! What colors do you decorate with at Christmas? Red and green? Silver and white? Blue? Pink? Burgundy and gold? All white?

I like a variety of color schemes. Here's a blue and white tablescape that I created for Christmas.



Faux poinsettias, blue and silver balls, and a candle


 I added taper candles as well, along with silver reindeer and a silver tree. The dinner plate is Mainstays (white with a blue rim) and the salad plate is 'Filigree' by Pfaltzgraff, all thrifted. I bought the blue water glasses a few years ago at Walmart.


 Look at that sky! It's the blue hour.


 One of my favorite tablescape photos ever - the colors are outstanding.


Would you care for a cup of coffee or tea?  This could be a handmade set; there are no markings other than someone's name written on the bottom of the saucer.





Shortbread cookies are great with tea! I also made a chocolate chip oatmeal pie and would love to offer you a slice (I didn't take a photo, though.)


Jesus is the reason for the season! May He be a part of your life each and every day.


Linking to the following parties:

Tea Time Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
A Return to Loveliness
Friends Sharing Tea
HOME
Tablescape Thursday








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails