Monday, March 5, 2012

Tea Time Tuesday

St. Patrick's Day will be here before we know it.


I'm serving French Vanilla tea - it's lovely with a splash of milk.

Enjoy a pretty sugar cookie with your tea.




Our hostess for Tea Time Tuesday, Sandi, adores rocks. So I'm sharing these in Sandi's honor. Above, a cold water agate.


A fossil of a shell. My dad used to haul rock and he frequently found really neat rocks at the quarry. I was a rock collector in my youth, largely because of his influence.

An amethyst - not from the quarry. This is a semi-precious stone not native to Iowa.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

If you would like to make your own Keep Calm image, click here.

I'm linking to Tea Time Tuesday.
I'm linking to Friends Sharing Tea.

Thanks for visiting, and God bless you!

Beth



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails