Monday, May 28, 2012

Tea Time Tuesday - Patriotic Tea on the porch

Welcome, blogger friends! I hope you enjoy my repost from last summer - tea on the front porch. 
Are you ready for a Patriotic Porch Party?


Red, white and blue...
Colors of our flag
And also of our home!

The house is white with blue shutters and a red door.


A cup of tea in a blue Pfaltzgraff cup
on a little red table
on the porch of our colonial style home


where we proudly fly Old Glory every day of the year.



The little blue teapot was a thrify find for me,
and one you've seen before.
I thought it went well with the red, white and blue
Patriotic Tea on the Porch!
Did you notice the inscription on the bottom of the teapot?


I'm enjoying a simple black tea and I've added two sprigs of chocolate mint; one was used to flavor the tea, then discarded, and the other makes the photo image pretty!


Be sure to stay awhile; the red rocker awaits you...


Happy Memorial Day! I welcome you to sit in my rocker and have a cup of tea anytime!

I'm linking my Patriotic Tea on the porch to several fabulous blog parties. I hope you will check them out; the links are listed here.

Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Mosaic Monday at The Little Red House
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites and Artful Affirmations
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tea in the Garden at Bernideens Tea Time Blog
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups


Warm Regards,
Beth









 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails