Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Here's how I spent my Saturday

A recent Saturday found me volunteering at the Polk County Master Gardeners' Tour. I was amongst much beauty and delight at Sherri's lovely garden. Here's a mini tour for you.


Sherri's lovely home with her gorgeous border beds. A closer look at the borders follows in the photos below.


































 This bed is between the driveways of Sherri and her neighbor. Her neighbor also has fantastic gardens and his was on tour that day as well.


I didn't capture photos of her shady backyard garden. However, I did take photos of the delicious herbal cookies she offered.









Tour day went well, with over 1000 visitors attending the Garden Walk (7 homes).  I enjoyed volunteering, and I loved seeing the gardens. Hope you did too!


Linking to Fertilizer Friday


 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails