Monday, November 5, 2012

More Things Pumpkin

Welcome to Beyond The Garden Gate, where I blog about my garden, my table, and my life. 


 Cute little pink pumpkins decorate the back hall. I got the idea from Sandi of Rose Chintz Cottage.


 A larger pink pumpkin on a Limoges plate serves as a centerpiece.


 Orange pumpkins and garland decorate my mantel.





Speaking of PUMPKIN, it's great to eat, too! In a previous post, All Thing Pumpkin, I shared some great ways to use pumpkin to make delicious goodies.

Here are a few more ways to eat pumpkin.

 Pumpkin soup - Trader Joe's makes one, or you can search the internet for a homemade version. I served this in 'Currier and Ives' by Royal.


 Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Trader Joe's - ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS, especially when you add some yummy decorated sugar cookies. These cookies are from a local bakery.





This is 'Filigree' by Pfaltzgraff.


A moist, spicy pumpkin dessert:  Pumpkin Pie Cake. Here is the recipe. (I used a spice cake mix instead of yellow, and omitted the nuts.)


Do you recognize 'Rose Chintz' by Johnson Brothers? My tea is chamomile.





Need a quick and easy pumpkin dessert? This one can be made in a large, or 12 small, premade graham cracker crusts. Or you can use a baked pie shell. Here is the recipe.


My pumpkin stack, inspired by Cindy of Applestone Cottage


Today I am linking up to Tuesday Cuppa Tea, Tea Time Tuesday, A Return to Loveliness, and Friends Sharing Tea



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails