Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Tea Party

In honor of Valentine's Day, and because I enjoy entertaining, I invited two neighbors over for an early Valentine's Day tea.

 I set the table with Old Country Roses china and tablecloth.


 A little treat to take home at each place setting


I placed two teapots on the table to be sure there was plenty of hot water.





On my tiered server, mini cherry cheesecakes and butterscotch scones


 Did you notice the scones are ♥ heart-shaped?


I served butter and strawberry jam with my scones. One could also serve whipped cream, Devonshire cream, or lemon curd.


Yummy! I also served chicken salad sandwiches and an Asian cabbage salad.




A nice variety of teas were available.


And as they say, "A good time was had by all."

Linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea, A Return to Loveliness, Tea Time Tuesday, Friends Sharing Tea


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails