Monday, May 20, 2013

Luscious Lemon Lush, for Tea Time Tuesday

It's that time of the week when we celebrate with a tea party. Come along as I show you my Delft and my delicious Lemon Lush dessert.

 I placed a blue quilt on the table as a tablecloth, and added my Delft teacup and saucer, and cream and sugar. I added the teapot, which is not Delft, but it matches well.


 A better look at the teapot. I purchased this in Pella at the Historical Village giftshop.


 These came from my grandmother. Her nephew bought them for her in Holland.





 The pretty Delft teacup was also a gift to my grandmother from her nephew. I've filled it with Egg Noggin' tea.


Would you like dessert with your tea? This is called Lemon Lush, and it is absolutely divine! Easy too!

The recipe can be found here.


Linking to Tea Time Tuesday, Tuesday Cuppa Tea, Tea in the Garden


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails