Monday, September 2, 2013

A Bee Tea

No bees in the house, but I've got a new beehive tea set ('Andrea' by Sadek), that I ordered from Thomas Jefferson's Monticello store.


 Here's 'Andrea,' my beehive tea set.


 I added Pumpkin Chai from David's Tea to my in-cup strainer.


I do love David's Pumpkin Chai. It's my absolute favorite tea, and I drink it year round. David has many great and unique teas and I highly recommend them. They have physical stores, but none in my area. I order online.


 Letting the tea steep for about 5 minutes...


 I got this cute little "honey pot" too - I'd use it for sugar.


 The sweet little creamer. I am in love with my new tea set!


 Tea's best when shared with a friend. I've made up this tea and pastry for you.





 The flatware is silver plate: 'Rosalie' by William Rogers (1938).


Some tea I drink black, some I add sweetener to, this one is great with a little milk added.

I'm joining these wonderful parties:

Tea Time Tuesday

Tea in the Garden

A Return to Loveliness

Teacup Tuesday


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails