Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tea as Art

I thought about sharing tea photos for Vee's Notecard Party, but the winter theme won out instead. My winter notecard party post will appear here on December 17.

As I searched for photos for my December notecards, I saw lots of pretty tea images. I'd like to share a few.

I love going to tea rooms! Here I pose in front of the fireplace at Shay's. 


 Tea and cookies in the guest room. Tea = hospitali-tea!


 Elegance


 A Silver Tea


 Tea with Old Country Roses


 Roses, meringues, and tea


Molten Lava Cake - delicious with tea
Recipe can be found here.







 Don't you just love these vintage plates? I photographed these at a luncheon and I don't recall the name of the pattern.


 Do you like peppermint almond bark?




 Glorious food and beverage at Sisters of the Heart Tea Room


 Beautiful Delft from The Netherlands


 Have you ever had a Dutch Sinterklaas cookie?


 Cup o' Cupid


 Rose Chintz, a beautiful pattern 







I shall close by reminding all that Jesus is the reason for the season.

Sharing with these friends:
Linking to Tea Time TuesdayTuesday Cuppa TeaA Return to Loveliness, and Friends Sharing Tea



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails