Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lots of pink in the garden

There's a lot of pink in the gardens right now.

 'Comtesse de bouchaud' looks gorgeous right now, with more blooms to come.


 I believe this is some type of dianthus (or it could be phlox). Love the color combinations.


The roses in front of my house look great. I only lost one from this area. The other eight I lost were from the back - and not close to the house as these are. I think that gave them some protection.


 I have some lovely pink peonies (cultivar not known).




Not pink, but certainly pretty - Peony 'Star Power'


 Now to look at a few non-pink bloomers...above is Clematis 'Betty Corning.'


 This is a type of loosestrife. It's not invasive; I've grown it for 20 years and its' spread has been very manageable.

 Evening primrose


I found a used nest under a tree. I added a birdie and Ron wired it into the tree. How cute!



Pretty in pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails