Monday, April 2, 2012

Beauty for Bloomin' Tuesday

Welcome to Beyond The Garden Gate, where I blog about my garden, my table (especially tea), and my life. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, put up your feet, and stay awhile.

The lilacs have started to bloom.


My flowering dogwood is full of red blossoms.


Bleeding heart


 Bright pink creeping phlox





A pink and white striped creeping phlox


Cherry blossoms - I know those in Washington D.C. are pink, but mine are white.


Wild yellow violets


My favorite hellebore


A ruffled white daffodil


Chinodoxa forbesii 'Blue Giant' (Glory of the snow)


The deer may have gotten some of my tulips, but some remain.





Close up of my flowering almond





Tiny pink forget-me-nots


The sugar snap peas are coming along nicely.

Garden Art


I adore tulips!

 



Linking to Bloomin' Tuesday

Thanks for visiting!

Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails