Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Images of Summer

Summer is flying by! As I look back over fun times and garden beauty, I wanted to share just a few images with you.

 Tea in the garden

 The beauty of an Iowa farm


 Stargazer lilies


 Blackberry cobbler


 An Iowa garden in mid-summer


 RAGBRAI (Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa) came through our town.


 A sailboat on Lake Huron, as seen from the incomparable Mackinac Island


 A delicate lavender poppy


 Eastern swallowtail on Verbena bonariensis


 Nigella in my teacup (don't drink this - it's for "pretty" only)


 Homemade red raspberry ice cream


A patriotic tablescape

I LOVE summer! But hey, I LOVE autumn too.

Enjoy each and every day, my friends. Each one is a blessing from God.

Linking up to HOME at Rose Chintz Cottage


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails