Thursday, March 22, 2012

What's in my early spring garden?

What's in my early spring garden, you ask?

Well...not a lot...but more is blooming every day!

Colorful crocus











A clump of daffodils - I have over 400 daffodils in the gardens, and those down at the fencerow have begun to bloom.


Stunning hellebores








True blue Siberian squill


The deer were here!
Grrrrrrrrrr...
I haven't seen deer in weeks, but obviously they haven't left the area.


Tiny snowdrops are also beginning to bloom; other than that, and lots of green shoots, the only thing interesting in the garden is...



the cats!



Neighborhood strays - sadly, we're always seeing new ones. Where do they all come from?

At any rate, they can come over here and eat...and perhaps that is exactly why they visit my garden!

Linking to Fertilizer Friday

Thanks for visiting!

Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails