Monday, October 1, 2012

What's in my cabinets? Hint: Mini Tablescapes!

Sandi of Rose Chintz Cottage is hosting a special tea today. It's an opportunity to share, for me, what has become a china collection, uh, I mean, obsession.


'Landon' by Noritake






'Dogwood' by Heinrich H and C






Unmarked





Unmarked snack sets





'Currier and Ives' by Royal


'Old Country Roses' by Royal Albert









'Friendly Village' by Johnson Brothers






 'Arcopal'



Tea in the garden






'Filigree' by Pfaltzgraff - white is so versatile





Tienshan 'Leopard'



'Franciscan Apple'






Pattern unknown, by Titian Ware





Mary Engelbreit Cherries









'Regent' by Heinrich H and C - my very first tablescape and I forgot the napkins!



'Filigree' by Pfaltzgraff - everyone needs a good white in their china cabinet






'Liberty Blue'




There is more, but I think you get the idea about my collection obsession.

One more thought, though, what good is china without FOOD?










Linking to Tea Time Tuesday, A Return to Loveliness, Tuesday Cuppa Tea, and Tea With Friends

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails