Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I spell "happy," C-L-E-M-A-T-I-S

What makes you happy? My garden makes me very happy, and today I am spelling happy this way:

C-L-E-M-A-T-I-S!

 This is 'Piilu.' 


Her earlier blooms were double.


 No longer double, but still pretty - and there are so many blooms!


 'Betty Corning'


 'Rebecca'


 'Elsa Spath'


 'Comtesse de Bouchaud' is one of my favorites.


Name not known


 'Roguchi' in a friend's garden. Isn't she amazing?


David Austin rose 'Bishop's Castle'
These beauties also make me happy.





 The larkspur is beginning to bloom. I have a few large drifts of it, as well as individual larkspur throughout the garden - one or two packets of seed a few years ago and self-seeding took place.


 A delicate little perennial geranium, name unknown.

If you're here viewing my photos, I'll bet that gardens and flowers make you happy, too!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails