Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beautiful Mackinac Island

It's time for the Notecard Party at A Haven for Vee. Be sure to visit to see all of the beautiful notecards.

I chose to showcase a few images from our vacation to Mackinac Island, Michigan this past July. I hope you will have as much fun viewing them as I did creating them.

 A sailboat, part of the Chicago to Mackinac Race, in Lake Huron


 The Harbor


 Looking through the rock archway onto the lake


 Rocky shoreline 
This was the first and only card I added text to. I found that to be a complicated procedure, due to color and objects in the photos making it difficult to place text. It was good to play and learn in PicMonkey, though, and I'm thankful to other bloggers who inspired me to use it.



Here's the cover for my box of notecards.

Thanks, Vee, for hosting the Notecard Party on the third Wednesday of every month. I really enjoy participating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails