Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Summer - Mosaic Monday

I love summer, and the summer of 2014 was a good one.

I enjoyed flowers...

Hemerocallis 'Todd Monroe'



also birds and butterflies:








and travel:

 Amish farm in Van Buren County, Iowa

 Lake Simcoe, Innisfil, Ontario, Canada

 Alpaca and lavender farm near Vinton, Iowa

Maid of the Mist, approaching the Horseshoe Falls


A very much abbreviated tale of my summer is told in the following mosaic:



Top left, Fireworks at Niagara Falls; top right, Monarch at the Discovery Garden; bottom right, Niagara Falls; bottom left, an heirloom sunflower in my garden

Although each photo is different, they are tied together by the reds, oranges, and yellows.

Ahhhhhh, Sweet Summer.....must you leave so soon?  

Linking to Mosaic Monday with Judith at Lavender Cottage


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails