Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Tea

It's a St. Paddy's Day Tea for me today! I got out my shamrock placemats and this green, gold, and white china that came from a thrift store.

Here's the backstamp on the china.


I made little shamrock cakes to go with tea today. I got the idea on how to make my little shamrock cakes from Jacqueline at Purple Chocolat Home. Click here to see how she made Valentine's Petit Fours; I used a shamrock instead of a heart. Jacqueline is a fabulous and creative cook. If you head over, be sure to tell her Beth at Beyond The Garden Gate says hi!


A little green tea goes well with the other greens for St. Patrick's Day.

May the luck o' the Irish be with you!



Want to make your own Keep Calm poster?
Click here.

Linking to Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage
and
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
and
The 4th Annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl at Cuisine Kathleen.

Thanks for visiting!

Beth


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails