Monday, August 13, 2012

Now THAT'S berry-licious!

 Welcome to Beyond The Garden Gate, where I blog about my garden, my table, and my life. Today it's all about the tea table. I'm using Friendly Village by Johnson Brothers.








 I put strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in my cut crystal bowl and sweetened them lightly with sugar.



Shortcake is simple and refreshing - make a white cake and top it with the berries and whipped topping. Enjoy a slice with me!



Perhaps you would rather have blueberry pie.



Warm, topped with vanilla ice cream, could anything be more delightful?





"Drinking a daily cup of tea will surely starve the apothecary." ~Chinese proverb

My grandmother drank several cups of green tea (made with Lipton's teabags) every day, and she lived to be 100. Tea enhances health! And tastes good! And gives us a break in our busy days!



To create your own "Keep Calm" design, click here.

Linking to Tea Time Tuesday, Tea In The Garden, Tuesday Cuppa Tea


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails