Sunday, October 20, 2013

I found another Royal Albert Canada series teacup

Perhaps you remember my recent find, a part of Royal Albert's Canada series, "From Sea to Sea." To take a look at that post, click here.    

On a recent trip to an antique store, I found another.                                    


 Here is "Our Emblems Dear," illustrating Canada's provincial floral emblems. This teacup was made in 1967 by Royal Albert.


Really pretty, isn't she? Unfortunately, the price was higher than I wished to pay so she stayed on the shelf.


I thought my Canadian friends would enjoy seeing this pretty teacup, though.

Also I want to share my trip to Miss Spenser's Special Teas on that same day.


 It was a Downton Abbey tea!


 Lady Cora's Ambrosia Salad was our starter.


 A beautiful, authentic English tea room! I adore Miss Spenser's!











Great food, great tea, great ambience - and a trip to an antique store (AND the Bridges of Madison County - no, Clint Eastwood was not there!)


A good time was had by all.  :)

Linking to Tea Time TuesdayTuesday Cuppa TeaA Return to Loveliness, and Friends Sharing Tea





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails