Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Valentine Breakfast

Is it Valentine's Day yet?

Well, not quite, but nonetheless, I'm decorating for it.

Come right on in!

Welcome! Make sure you enter with a happy heart!

After all, it's time for Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog. 


You're invited for a Valentine breakfast, my friend. I'm mixing up the pancake batter. Sit down and pour yourself a cup of tea.





Enjoy some pretty pink pancakes, dusted with confectioner's sugar. And don't forget the strawberries!



Don't you just love having a nice cup of tea with a friend? Happy Valentine's Day!

"Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." - Rev. Sydney Smith

Thanks for visiting; now head over to share tea with friends at Bernideen's.

Beth

8 comments:

  1. Ummm. and it's so pretty... A heart pancake in pink would be lovely for breakfast. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking breakfast! I love tea, too.
    I recently went to the only tea plantation in America located in Charleston, SC. It was so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet breakfast for Valentine's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth
    Pink heart pancakes and strawberries for tea, I'd be right over if I lived closer.
    I like the pink heart on your front door too.
    Hugs,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..those look fantastic!! It is fun seeing all the neat post for the upcoming holidays....love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pink pancakes Beth-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute pancakes! How great are those?! I would say anybody would be your Valentine after a breakfast like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love those pretty, pink sweetheart pancakes. They're really cute!!! Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure comments and read each one. Hope you enjoyed your visit to Beyond The Garden Gate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails