Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Late Bloomers

Welcome to Beyond The Garden Gate! I'm Beth, and I blog about my garden, my table (especially tea), and life in general.

Today I want to show you the gardens. I still have things blooming; I call them late bloomers. (smile)

Clematis 'Josephine' 


Clematis 'Nelly Moser' 


 Beautiful leaves in my garden


 Ornamental cabbage, after the rain


 Lobularia 'Snow Princess'


 The grasses are showing color - this is 'Little Bluestem.'








 Foliage of the kaspia plant is showing lovely color.


 Achillea 'Paprika'
 
 
 A few of the Camelot series foxglove continue to bloom.


 I love the brilliant color of this mum.


Looks like someone needs to rake! And, oh, yeah, while you're at it, why is there a horse standing on top of the garden shed?  lol

Linking to Open House, Fertilizer Friday, and Home and Garden Thursday


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails