Monday, September 17, 2012

Tea in the garden: All things huckleberry



 On a beautiful end of summer day, I decided to have tea on the deck overlooking my garden.


 I set up my tea tray with a hand-crocheted doily and added my porcelain teapot from Pella, Iowa, and my Liberty Blue cup and saucer.








 Today I'm serving huckleberry scones. I made these from a mix that I purchased at a gift shop in Rocky Mountain National Park.


 I also bought some huckleberry tea (black tea with huckleberry flavor) at the same gift shop.


 All things huckleberry here: you guessed it - it's huckleberry jam.


 Blue and white for tea, with delicious huckleberry tea, scones, and jelly

 

 Linking to Tea Time Tuesday, Tea in the garden, Tuesday Cuppa Tea, A Return to Loveliness

Thanks for stopping by!

Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails