Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mosaic Monday: Pinks in the garden

Rememberance of summer at Sunsplash Gardens:

I have a great deal of pink in the garden - not all of it at one time, but my pinks include nigella, Asiatic lilies, roses, phlox, portulaca, rain lillies, daylilies, echinacea, and foxglove.



Pink, raspberry, red, gold, and a little blue and white - I do so love to highlight and accent with pink in my gardens.

Do you miss summer? I miss my flowers, but not the 90-100 degree temperatures. Ah, well, time marches on and autumn has arrived...

I'm glad you stopped by today. Have a good one!

"It pleases me to take amateur photographs of my garden, and it pleases my garden to make my photographs look professional." ~Robert Brault

Linking to Mosaic Monday, Bloomin' Tuesday


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails