Monday, May 6, 2013

A Pink Tulip Tea

Have you noticed a tulip theme to my recent posts? Tulips are here for such a short time, and they're so beautiful. We have to make the most of enjoying them while they're here.

 I picked 5 pastel pink tulips from my garden.


 I placed a pastel pink napkin and a white doily on my tea tray, and got out my Rose Chintz dishes.
The teacups, creamer, and my dinner plates (not shown) are vintage; the teapot and sugar bowl are new.



 A better look at the creamer; I purchased it on Ebay.


 Also an Ebay find, the marks on the bottom proclaim the sugar bowl to be microwave and dishwasher safe. Who puts a sugar bowl in the microwave, anyway?


 My first Rose Chintz pieces were two teacups and saucers. Notice the green mark on the bottom. If you know what this indicates, I'd love to hear about it.


 How about a cup of tea?


 I've baked almond bars too.


 The almond bars are a Taste of Home recipe. If you'd like to try them, click here.


Thanks to Sandi, for introducing me to Rose Chintz by Johnson Brothers. It's SO beautiful!

Linking to Tea Time Tuesday, Friends Sharing Tea, Tuesday Cuppa Tea


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails